Volume 83, Number 1, April 2011
Volume 83, Number 2, May 2011 Special Issue on Inductive Logic Programming, Mining and Learning in Graphs and Statistical Relational Learning
- Hendrik Blockeel, Karsten M. Borgwardt, Luc De Raedt, Pedro Domingos, Kristian Kersting, Xifeng Yan:
Guest editorial to the special issue on inductive logic programming, mining and learning in graphs and statistical relational learning.
- Leander Schietgat, Fabrizio Costa, Jan Ramon, Luc De Raedt:
Effective feature construction by maximum common subgraph sampling.
- Ondrej Kuzelka, Filip Zelezný:
Block-wise construction of tree-like relational features with monotone reducibility and redundancy.
- Andreas Maunz, Christoph Helma, Stefan Kramer:
Efficient mining for structurally diverse subgraph patterns in large molecular databases.
- Marco Lippi, Manfred Jaeger, Paolo Frasconi, Andrea Passerini:
Relational information gain.
- Taisuke Sato, Masakazu Ishihata, Katsumi Inoue:
Constraint-based probabilistic modeling for statistical abduction.
Volume 83, Number 3, June 2011
Last update Sat May 18 20:46:24 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page