Volume 25, Number 1, March 2001
Volume 25, Number 2, April 2001
- Antonio Corradi:
Mobile agent technology: from first proposals to current evolutions.
- Gian Pietro Picco:
Mobile agents: an introduction.
- Paolo Bellavista, Antonio Corradi, Cesare Stefanelli:
Middleware services for interoperability in open mobile agent systems.
- Giacomo Cabri, Letizia Leonardi, Franco Zambonelli:
Coordination infrastructures for mobile agents.
- Rebecca Montanari, Cesare Stefanelli, Naranker Dulay:
Flexible security policies for mobile agent systems.
- Damianos Gavalas, Dominic A. P. Greenwood, Mohammed Ghanbari, Mike O'Mahony:
Mobile software agents for decentralised network and systems management.
- Aurelio La Corte, Antonio Puliafito, Orazio Tomarchio:
QoS management in programmable networks through mobile agents.
- Anand R. Tripathi, Tanvir Ahmed, Neeran M. Karnik:
Experiences and future challenges in mobile agent programming.
Volume 25, Number 3, May 2001
- Ayan Banerjee, Anindya Sundar Dhar, Swapna Banerjee:
FPGA realization of a CORDIC based FFT processor for biomedical signal processing.
- David M. Harvey, Shirish P. Kshirsagar, C. Allan Hobson:
Low cost scaleable parallel image processing system.
- José Luis Lázaro, Juan Carlos García García, Manuel Mazo, Alfredo Gardel, Pedro Martín, Ignacio Fernández, Marta Marrón:
Distributed architecture for control and path planning of autonomous vehicles.
- G. Latif-Shabgahi, Julian M. Bass, Stuart Bennett:
Component-oriented voter model for dependable control applications.
- Miguel Damas, A. M. Prados, F. Gómez, G. Olivares:
HidroBus® system: fieldbus for integrated management of extensive areas of irrigated land.
Volume 25, Number 4, June 2001
Volume 25, Number 5, August 2001
Volume 25, Number 6, September 2001
Volume 25, Number 7, October 2001
Volume 25, Number 8, November 2001
Volume 25, Numbers 9-10, January 2002
Last update Fri May 24 20:39:26 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page