Volume 39, Number 1, February 2006 Phylogenetic Inferencing:
Gathering and Organizing Data for Comparative Studies
Inferring Data into Phylogenetic Trees
Assessing the Reliability of Phylogenetics
- Mary G. Egan:
Support versus corroboration.
- Paul J. Planet:
Tree disagreement: Measuring and testing incongruence in phylogenies.
Volume 39, Number 2, April 2006
- Rita Noumeir:
Radiology interpretation process modeling.
- Xiaobo Zhou, Xinhua Cao, Zach Perlman, Stephen T. C. Wong:
A computerized cellular imaging system for high content analysis in Monastrol suppressor screens.
- Changwon Yoo, Gregory F. Cooper, Martin Schmidt:
A control study to evaluate a computer-based microarray experiment design recommendation system for gene-regulation pathways discovery.
- Ming Chen, Ralf Hofestädt:
A medical bioinformatics approach for metabolic disorders: Biomedical data prediction, modeling, and systematic analysis.
- Maged N. Kamel Boulos, Qiang Cai, Julian A. Padget, Gerard Rushton:
Using software agents to preserve individual health data confidentiality in micro-scale geographical analyses.
- Christian Baumgartner, Gábor Mátyás, Beat Steinmann, Martin Eberle, Jörg I. Stein, Daniela Baumgartner:
A bioinformatics framework for genotype-phenotype correlation in humans with Marfan syndrome caused by FBN1 gene mutations.
- Mor Peleg, Lily A. Gutnik, Vincenza Snow, Vimla L. Patel:
Interpreting procedures from descriptive guidelines.
- Wendy Webber Chapman, John N. Dowling:
Inductive creation of an annotation schema for manually indexing clinical conditions from emergency department reports.
- Yugyung Lee, James Geller:
Semantic enrichment for medical ontologies.
- Hyunjin Shin, Mia K. Markey:
A machine learning perspective on the development of clinical decision support systems utilizing mass spectra of blood samples.
Volume 39, Number 3, June 2006 Biomedical Ontologies
- James J. Cimino, Barry Smith:
Introduction: International Medical Informatics Association Working Group 6 and the 2005 Rome Conference.
Volume 39, Number 4, August 2006
- Ghislain Bidaut, Frank J. Manion, Christophe Garcia, Michael F. Ochs:
WaveRead: Automatic measurement of relative gene expression levels from microarrays using wavelet analysis.
- Omolola Ogunyemi:
Methods for reasoning from geometry about anatomic structures injured by penetrating trauma.
- Zhuo Fang, Jiong Yang, Yixue Li, Qing-ming Luo, Lei Liu:
Knowledge guided analysis of microarray data.
- Mureen Allen, Leanne M. Currie, Suzanne Bakken, Vimla L. Patel, James J. Cimino:
Heuristic evaluation of paper-based Web pages: A simplified inspection usability methodology.
- Li Zhou, Genevieve B. Melton, Simon Parsons, George Hripcsak:
A temporal constraint structure for extracting temporal information from clinical narrative.
- Qiang Lu, Pei Hao, Vasa Curcin, Wei-Zhong He, Yuan-Yuan Li, Qing-ming Luo, Yike Guo, Yi-Xue Li:
KDE Bioscience: Platform for bioinformatics analysis workflows.
Volume 39, Number 5, October 2006 Dialog Systems for Health Communications
Special Issue Articles
- Jeffrey P. Migneault, Ramesh Farzanfar, Julie A. Wright, Robert H. Friedman:
How to write health dialog for a talking computer.
- Martin Beveridge, John Fox:
Automatic generation of spoken dialogue from medical plans and ontologies.
- James F. Allen, George Ferguson, Nate Blaylock, Donna K. Byron, Nathanael Chambers, Myroslava Dzikovska, Lucian Galescu, Mary D. Swift:
Chester: Towards a personal medication advisor.
- Fiorella de Rosis, Nicole Novielli, Valeria Carofiglio, Addolorata Cavalluzzi, Berardina De Carolis:
User modeling and adaptation in health promotion dialogs with an animated character.
- Robert C. Hubal, Ruth S. Day:
Informed consent procedures: An experimental test using a virtual character in a dialog systems training application.
- Ronilda C. Lacson, Regina Barzilay, William J. Long:
Automatic analysis of medical dialogue in the home hemodialysis domain: Structure induction and summarization.
Volume 39, Number 6, December 2006
Last update Tue May 21 19:11:50 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Silvia Alayón, J. I. Estévez, José F. Sigut, José L. Sánchez, Pedro A. Toledo:
An evolutionary Michigan recurrent fuzzy system for nuclei classification in cytological images using nuclear chromatin distribution.
- Stéphane M. Meystre, Peter J. Haug:
Natural language processing to extract medical problems from electronic clinical documents: Performance evaluation.
- Meliha Yetisgen-Yildiz, Wanda Pratt:
Using statistical and knowledge-based approaches for literature-based discovery.
- Radwan E. Abdel-Aal, Mona R. E. Abdel-Halim, Safa Abdel-Aal:
Improving the classification of multiple disorders with problem decomposition.
- Li Zhou, Ying Tao, James J. Cimino, Elizabeth S. Chen, Hongfang Liu, Yves A. Lussier, George Hripcsak, Carol Friedman:
Terminology model discovery using natural language processing and visualization techniques.
- Ilias Maglogiannis, Elias P. Zafiropoulos, Agapios N. Platis, Costas Lambrinoudakis:
Risk analysis of a patient monitoring system using Bayesian Network modeling.
- Jeffrey A. Linder, Alan F. Rose, Matvey B. Palchuk, Frank Chang, Jeffrey L. Schnipper, Joseph C. Chan, Blackford Middleton:
Decision support for acute problems: The role of the standardized patient in usability testing.
- Amy Berlin, Marco Sorani, Ida Sim:
A taxonomic description of computer-based clinical decision support systems.
- Quanzhi Li, Yi-fang Brook Wu:
Identifying important concepts from medical documents.
- Mollie R. Poynton, Anna M. McDaniel:
Classification of smoking cessation status with a backpropagation neural network.
- Ismail Abbas, Joan Rovira, Josep Casanovas:
Validation by simulation of a clinical trial model using the standardized mean and variance criteria.
- Genevieve B. Melton, Simon Parsons, Frances P. Morrison, Adam S. Rothschild, Marianthi Markatou, George Hripcsak:
Inter-patient distance metrics using SNOMED CT defining relationships.
- Hongwei Cai, Jielai Xia, Dezhong Xu, Donghuai Gao, Yongping Yan:
A generic minimization random allocation and blinding system on web.